WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect information that you provide when logging in to your account, entering contests, sweepstakes or promotions, placing an order, subscribing to any newsletters, responding to surveys, utilizing our store locator services or other requests for information.
- Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
- Information received in connection with providing your service or fulfilling your purchase order.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions.
- To respond to your request or other correspondence.
- To send you emails containing information and updates pertaining to your order or request, notifying you of any product recall in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, or related product or service information, etc. if such information was requested.
- To administer and fulfill a marketing promotion, contest, sweepstake, survey or other site feature.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
- These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
- While we have excellent security measures in place that meet or exceed industry standards, no data transmission over the Internet is one hundred percent secure. Although our top priority is to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you submit to our Site.